Friday, December 19, 2014

Richmond!

I had decided back in August that I wanted to resubmit my mission papers. In order for that to happen, I needed to talk to LDS Family Services.

On October 28, 2014, I caught a Greyhound down to Richmond, VA to the nearest LDS Family Services. 

There, I had many experiences:

Letting someone who was very rough around the edges borrow my phone to call his mom at 8am in the morning.

I got to go to to the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and that was pretty cool.

I met a wonder taxi driver named Roger who turned out to be an angel that day and made sure I got back to the Bus Station so I could catch my Greyhound back to D.C. 


I wish I had taken more pictures, but this was all I got. A monument of Stonewall Jackson in the middle of the road.

Overall, it was a scary experience that turned out better than I could have dreamed of!

No comments:

Post a Comment